For a short, live, interactive Worship Service, via internet video conference call with Pastor Warnke (All are welcome to join!):
On Sunday, April 11, 18, and 25, at 6:30PM, go to:
~ ~ ~
Click here for our 2021 Lenten Seasonal Service Schedule – Zoom links are included.
~ ~ ~
For a full Worship Service live-streamed from an LCMS congregation sanctuary, with bulletin:
- Mount Calvary Lutheran Church – San Antonio, TX
- Sunday at 9:30AM Central (10:30AM Eastern)
- Live-Streamed and available later on archived video.
- Zion Lutheran Church – Bethalto, IL
- Sunday at 8:15AM Central (9:15AM Eastern)
- Live-Stream and bulletin (Traditional Service) are available on the home page. To watch the archived video after the fact, go to: http://zionbethalto.org/sermons/
For a Bible Study, via internet video conference call with Pastor Warnke (All are welcome to join!):
On Wednesday, April 14 and 21, at 6:30PM, go to:
(No Bible Study on April 7 (Easter Week) or April 28 (Pastor on Vacation).
- For “Orders of Daily Prayer with Hymns” and for “Where is God Now? Sixty Devotions for Times of Distress”, go to: https://communication.cph.org/care
- If you need pastoral care, please call Pastor Warnke. He desires to bring you Christ through God’s Word and the Blessed Sacrament (if you are willing to risk the exposure). Cell 706-974-8932.
- If you need physical help, please call Pastor Warnke or Deaconess Kate. We would be happy to help you in any way we can, including things such as running errands like grocery shopping, in order to minimize your exposure to the public. Cell 706-974-8150.
Tithes and offerings can be mailed to:
Christ Our Savior Lutheran Church
3235 Teamon Road
Griffin, GA 30223
They can also be submitted via your bank’s online billpay service.
Spare Your people, O Lord! Preserve us from this and every illness. Give healing and strength to those who are sick, protect those who care for them, and grant us steady minds and calm hearts in the face of fear. You have borne our infirmities in this human flesh and purchased us with Your own blood. Keep us in this faith and embolden us in love; through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen. [Source: LCMS]
“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble” (Ps. 46:1). In life we are comforted by the Lord’s precious and very great promises; in death, we await the resurrection of the body and life everlasting. [Source: LCMS]